Smart Training. Online & In Person.
Terms & Conditions
We, Coached Pte. Ltd., own and operate this online platform (“Coached”) on the company website (the “Company Site”).
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully as they govern your registration for the use of Coached and your access to and the use of Coached and any of the services we make available on Coached (the “Services”). If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not proceed with the creation of your account. You will not be registered as a user and you are not permitted to access or use Coached or any of the Services.
USE OF COACHED
Coached and the Services are provided to you for your personal use, subject to these Terms and Conditions. You agree that these Terms and Conditions constitute a legal agreement between you and us governing your registration as a user and your access to and use of Coached and any of the Services. By creating your account, you acknowledge that you have read and accept and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, and that we extend to you a limited, non-exclusive and non-transferable licence to access and use Coached and/or the Services subject to these Terms and Conditions.
- Your access to and use of Coached and any of the Services shall be governed by the latest version of the applicable Terms and Conditions on Coached. We may, at our absolute discretion, modify these Terms and Conditions at any time and from time to time. Such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified terms on Coached. If we make material changes to these Terms and Conditions, we will notify you via a suitable announcement on Coached and/or by way of e-mail. If you do not wish to accept the modified Terms and Conditions, please do not continue to use Coached. Your continued access to or use of Coached and any of the Services shall be deemed to be your conclusive acceptance of such modified Terms and Conditions.
- We encourage you to check these Terms and Conditions on Coached periodically for the latest version.
- To register to access and use Coached and any of the Services, you must be at least eighteen (18) years of age.
- You must ensure that the details you provide during registration are genuine, accurate and complete. You are responsible for the continued accuracy of your details. If there are changes to your details, please update them promptly at the profile page on Coached so that we can communicate with you effectively.
- When you register to access and use Coached and any of the Services, you will be asked to create an account by providing your name and e-mail address. Your e-mail address will be your username on Coached. You agree to be responsible for all activities which occur using your account and/or username. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, you shall be personally responsible and liable for any access to and use of Coached and any of the Services through your username and password, notwithstanding that it may have been used by any other person without your knowledge or authority. For security reasons, we encourage you to keep your password confidential and to change your password frequently.
- You shall not disclose to any person your username or password and shall not permit or authorise any person to use your username or password for any purpose whatsoever. You agree to take reasonable measures and all due care to protect your username and password against misuse by third parties.
- If you suspect any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security, please notify us immediately.
- If we have reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of Coached, we may suspend your account or require you to change your password.
- You shall not access or attempt to access a user account that you are not authorised to access.
- Following your successful registration for an account on Coached, you may, in our absolute discretion, be entitled to enjoy a free trial of Coached and the Services for such period as may be determined by us in our absolute discretion and as notified to you (“Trial Period”). You acknowledge and agree that the rights and benefits that you will be entitled to receive during the Trial Period (including, without limitation, the scope of your access to and use of Coached and the Services), shall be determined by us in our absolute discretion. You further acknowledge and agree that we do not represent or warrant the continued availability of any right or benefit during the Trial Period and may, at any time in our absolute discretion, revise, vary or withdraw any right or benefit previously granted to you.
- You may, at any time during the Trial Period, elect to subscribe for full access to and use of Coached and the Services in accordance with Clause 5.
- Upon the expiry of the Trial Period, we will automatically bill the credit card you entered during sign up for the amount owed.
PURCHASE AND PAYMENT OF SERVICES
- Full access to and use of Coached and the Services shall be granted only to persons who have purchased a subscription or persons who are affiliated to a corporate subscriber.
- We may, at our discretion, allow customers who have undertaken a test at one of our fitness labs to be temporary subscribers with limited access to Coached and some of the Services. To be granted full access to and use of Coached and the Services, such temporary customers must purchase a subscription.
Full access to and use of Coached and the Services will be made available to you provided that you hold a valid account on Coached and we have received payment of the relevant subscription fee (“Subscription Fee”).
- Access to and use of Coached and the Services will only be made available to you for the duration of your subscription period. Access to and use of Coached and the Services in the remaining months in any training plan (outside of your subscription period) will only be made available to you upon your continued payment of the Subscription Fee. We reserve the right to terminate your access to and use of Coached and the Services, even if your training plan has not been completed, if we do not receive payment of the relevant Subscription Fees upon expiry of the relevant subscription period.
- We reserve the right to revise the Subscription Fees from time to time. Such fee revision will be notified to you via a suitable announcement on Coached and/or by way of e-mail.
- The Services are provided for non-commercial and personal use only. We reserve the right to refuse subscription order(s) from individuals or business entities who we believe are purchasing the Services for commercial reasons. The reselling of the Services is strictly prohibited, unless such reselling is with our prior written consent.
Subject to Clause 5.8, and with the exception of fixed duration subscriptions sold through partners and our fitness labs, once your subscription period expires, your subscription to the Services will be automatically renewed for another period of the same duration and the applicable Subscription Fees will automatically be charged to your credit card via the relevant payment gateway. Should there be any change to your credit card details, please update your credit card details on Coached before the expiry of the existing subscription period.
- You may, at any time during your subscription period, elect to change your subscription plan for the following subscription period by notifying us via Coached. Upon such notification, once your existing subscription period expires, your subscription to the Services will be renewed for such subscription period as may be elected by you and the applicable Subscription Fees will be charged to your credit card via the relevant payment gateway.
- Payment of the Subscription Fees will be processed through the Stripe payment gateway (or a similar payment gateway) and are subject to the terms and conditions of that payment gateway. As such, we do not have records or access to your credit card and other financial details. We will not be liable for any loss or damage you may suffer arising from your use of this payment method.
- The Subscription Fees are non-refundable, except as expressly set out in these Terms and Conditions.
PAYMENT OF SUBSCRIPTION FEE
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT & RELEASE OF LIABILITY
- By accessing or using Coached and/or any of the Services, you acknowledge that:
- exercise, athletic training, racing and fitness activities and programs, including the use of exercise and training equipment, are potentially hazardous activities and may involve a risk of injury or death. By accessing Coached and using materials provided to you through Coached (including tests, training methods and dietary information), you do so voluntarily at your own risk and with knowledge of the risks and dangers involved. To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to expressly assume and accept any and all risk of injury, illness or death arising from such use;
- we do not represent or warrant that:
- your access to and use of Coached or any of the Services will meet your requirements;
- Coached or any of the Services will always be available or accessible;
- your access to and use of Coached or any of the Services will always be uninterrupted, timely, secure, error-free or virus-free, or free from other invasive or damaging code; or
- any errors in Coached or any of the Services will be corrected;
- you are required to be physically sound and suffering from no condition, impairment, disease or other illness that would prevent you from participating in exercise, athletic training, racing and fitness activities and programs or using exercise and training equipment;
- you are responsible for seeking advice from a healthcare professional before participating in any exercise, athletic training, racing and fitness activity or program or in the use of exercise and training equipment. You should be mindful of your current health and any restrictions that are appropriate for you. The information and materials made available to you on Coached do not substitute specific advice from qualified healthcare professionals. You should immediately seek medical attention if there are any unanticipated changes to your physical condition at any time; and
- results may vary on different individuals. We make no representation or warranty regarding the results you will or may achieve from any of the Services we provide to you.
- By accessing or using Coached and/or any of the Services, you acknowledge that:
PERMITTED USE OF COACHED AND THE SERVICES
- By registering to access and use Coached and/or any of the Services, you agree to only access and use Coached and/or the Services in a proper manner as set out in these Terms and Conditions.
- You may submit any content, information or material (“User Generated Content”) for inclusion on Coached and via communication tools that are made available through Coached. While we do not control the submission of any User Generated Content, we do reserve the right to delete, move and edit any unsuitable User Generated Content.
- You are solely responsible for any User Generated Content you submit to Coached. By submitting any User Generated Content, you represent and warrant that:
- you understand that any User Generated Content that you post on Coached in areas that are available to other subscribers becomes public information;
- you are authorized and permitted to submit the User Generated Content to Coached;
- the User Generated Content does not advertise or promote any goods or services of any third party;
- the User Generated Content does not reveal any confidential information of any third party;
- the User Generated Content does not contain or link to any unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory or indecent material or material which is deliberately intended to upset other users or against public policy;
- the User Generated Content does not contain any material which infringe the intellectual property or other rights of any person;
- the User Generated Content does not contain viruses or any other similarly harmful or contaminating components;
- you will not:
- post any User Generated Content which is unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material or otherwise breaching any laws;
- engage in any activity that bullies, intimidates, harasses, humiliates or demeans any other person;
- post any unauthorized commercial communications for advertising purposes, including spam;
- transmit User Generated Content that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, or otherwise breaches any applicable laws, regulations or code of practice;
- undermine the security and integrity of Coached, including attempting to gain unauthorized access to any materials other than those to which you have been given express permission to access; or
- vi.interfere with any other person’s use or enjoyment of Coached; and
- to the extent permitted by applicable law, you will be responsible for any and all of our losses arising out of any breach by you of any of the above provisions.
- By submitting any User Generated Content to Coached, you grant to us a perpetual, royalty-free, free of charge, worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, communicate to the public, make available, publish, translate, copy, modify, adapt, create derivative works of, distribute, and display such User Generated Content by all means and in any media now known or hereafter developed, both on Coached and other online locations, and in other forms or media off the Internet.
- You also grant to us the right to use your name in connection with the submitted content, information and material as well as in connection with all advertising, marketing and promotional material related thereto. You agree that you shall have no recourse against us for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your communications with us. You hereby waive any moral rights you might have with respect to any User Generated Content you submit to Coached.
- Coached contains content, information and material submitted by users over which we have no control and we are not responsible for any liability or consequences arising from such content, information and material. We do not promise the accuracy, integrity or quality of the content, information and material supplied to Coached or endorse the views of such content, information and material.
- Coached may provide features that allow you to share certain content, information and/or material from your account on Coached with others on Coached and/or third party websites via a “Share” button on the relevant page. You are responsible for any information you choose to share in such instances. As any information that you submit in such instances becomes public information, please consider carefully what you choose to share. The sharing of any content and/or information which does not have a “Share” button on the relevant page is prohibited. We will not be responsible for any consequences arising from your submission of any information using the “Share” button.
OUR RIGHT TO SUSPEND OR CANCEL YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF COACHED AND THE SERVICES
- We are entitled to suspend (indefinitely or for such period as we may consider appropriate) or terminate your access to and use of Coached and/or any or all of the Services immediately by written notice to you if:
- you have, or if we have reason to believe that you have, committed a breach of any of the provisions in these Terms and Conditions (including Clause 7.3);
- we do not receive payment of the relevant Subscription Fees upon the expiry of the relevant subscription period;
- you become bankrupt; or
- your user account is inactive for a period of 24 months or more.
- You may terminate your access to and use of Coached and the Services by notifying us via Coached prior to the expiry of the relevant subscription period, following which you shall be entitled to access and use Coached and the Services up to the last day of such subscription period. Following the expiry of such subscription period, you shall immediately cease all access to and use of Coached and the Services and will cease to have any rights and benefits as a user.
- In the event of a suspension or termination under Clause 8.1, we will not reimburse or refund to you any Subscription Fees already paid to us.
- We are entitled to suspend (indefinitely or for such period as we may consider appropriate) or terminate your access to and use of Coached and/or any or all of the Services immediately by written notice to you if:
AVAILABILITY OF COACHED AND SERVICES
- Although we aim to offer you the best service possible, we make no representation or warranty that Coached and/or the Services will meet your requirements. Due to the nature of the Internet, we cannot promise that your access to and use of Coached and/or the Services will be completely free from interruption, third party interception or viruses.
- At any point in time, Coached will only support one (1) training plan per registered account. Once that training plan is completed or reset by you, all information relating to that training plan will cease to be accessible or made available through Coached.
- We continually seek to improve Coached and the Services and may make improvements to any part of Coached and/or Services from time to time. Your access to and use of Coached and/or the Services may be occasionally restricted without prior notice to you to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to restore your access to and use of Coached and/or the Services as soon as we reasonably can.
DISCLAIMER OF THE COMPANY’S LIABILITY
- All information provided by us on Coached is provided in good faith. From time to time, we may provide content from other Internet sites or resources. While we use reasonable efforts to ensure that material included on Coached is correct, reputable and of high quality, we do not make any representation or warranty in relation to such content.
- To the extent permitted by law, in no event will we, our officers, employees or agents, be liable to you for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential injury, loss or damage which may be suffered or incurred by you or asserted against us by any person, firm or entity whatsoever, in connection with or arising out of:
- your access to or use of, or any inability to access or use, Coached and/or any of the Services or any linked website; or
- your reliance on any content or material obtained from or through Coached or any of the Services.
- If, notwithstanding the provisions of Clause 10.2, we are held to be liable to you for any injury, loss or damage, whether in contract or tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty) or otherwise in connection with or arising out of these Terms and Conditions or your access to or use of Coached and/or any of the Services:
- we will only be responsible for any direct injury, loss or damage that you suffer as a result to the extent that they are a foreseeable consequence to both of us at the time you use Coached;
- we will not be liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential injury, loss or damage (including any loss of profits, revenue, business, goodwill, anticipated savings or data or business interruption); and
- our aggregate liability to you shall in no event exceed S$620.
CANCELLATION OF OUTDOOR TRAINING SESSIONS
- Coached will not be deemed to be in breach of any terms whatsoever or otherwise be liable to Members for cancellation or postponement of the Outdoor Training Sessions (including but not limited to Coached Triathlon Sessions, Coached Running Sessions, etc.,) due to circumstances (“Force Majeure”) beyond its control.
- Force Majeure shall include but not limited to threat of terrorism or war, public disaster, epidemic, pandemic disease, order of National Government, fire, explosion, strike or lock-out (outside of the direct or indirect control of either party), transportation failure, national grid or local grid failure, national mourning, Royal demise, any Act of God, earthquake, or any adverse weather conditions including but not limited to flood, storm, haze, heavy rains and electric storm, tsunami, which would make the Outdoor Training Sessions impossible and / or is deemed by Coached to present a danger to the Members.
- Coached has the right to cancel or postpone the Outdoor Training Sessions due to Trainer’s Illness.
- Trainer’s Illness shall include but not limited to illness of the Trainer assigned for that particular Outdoor Training Session, and/or death or serious illness or injury to any close family member or spouse of the Trainer assigned.
- Cancellation or Postponement of the Outdoor Training Sessions in the event of Trainer’s Illness as set out above then the liability of Coached shall be limited to a substituted session of Outdoor Training for the Members and/or award of Member’s credit, which can be set off by the Members against their subsequent payment to Coached, at the sole discretion of Coached. No further liability whatsoever shall be attached to Coached.
THIRD PARTY CONTENT AND WEBSITES
As a convenience to you, Coached may include links to other websites or materials which are beyond our control. We do not accept responsibility for any loss, damage or consequences, however caused, which you may directly or indirectly suffer in connection with or arising from your access to and use of information from content provided on a third party website.
- All trademarks, tradenames, logos and service marks appearing on Coached and in the content in the Services (including our name or any of our trademarks) belong to us or our content providers. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as granting you, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any licence or right to use the trademarks, tradenames, logos or service marks appearing on Coached or in the content in the Services without our prior written consent and/or the prior written consent of our content providers. You may not, without our prior written consent, use any such trademarks, tradenames, logos or service marks as a hyperlink to Coached or any of the Services or any other website. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
- All content in Coached and the Services is provided by us and our content providers and the intellectual property rights to or over the content in Coached and the Services belong to us and/or our content providers. All rights are reserved. You may retrieve and display the content of Coached and the Services on a computer screen and/or the screen of a portable device or print a copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all copyright and proprietary notices. The content in Coached and the Services cannot otherwise be reproduced, modified, transferred, distributed, republished, downloaded, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means including but not limited to electronic, mechanical photocopying or recording without our prior written permission. In addition, you agree that the content in Coached and the Services may not be used for commercial purposes or distributed commercially.
- You may not, or attempt or assist another person to, modify, translate, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to derive the source code, the computer systems and other technology that operate Coached or any of the Services or create derivative works based on Coached or any of the Services. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, "reverse engineering" shall include the examination or analysis of Coached or any of the Services to determine the source code, structure, organisation, internal design, algorithms or encryption devices of the underlying technology of Coached or any of the Services (as the case may be).
- You agree not to remove any copyright or other proprietary notices if you download or print any content on Coached or which is otherwise made available to you through your access to and use of the Services.
- You shall not attempt to violate, tamper with or circumvent any security measures, encryption codes or technological protection measures in or used in connection with the content on Coached or otherwise engage in any illegal activity in relation to Coached, or enable or assist any person to do so.
ADVERTISING AND SPONSORSHIP
Coached may contain advertising and sponsorship materials. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that materials submitted for inclusion on Coached comply with all relevant laws and regulations. We will not be responsible for any error or inaccuracy in such advertising and sponsorship materials.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the Republic of Singapore. You agree to be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Singapore.
We make no promise that materials on Coached are appropriate or legal for use in locations outside of the Republic of Singapore. If you choose to access Coached from locations outside of the Republic of Singapore, you do so on your own initiative and at your own risk.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to indemnify us and our officers, employees or agents, from and against all claims, losses, expenses, damages and costs (including reasonable legal fees) suffered or incurred by us arising from your breach of any provision of these Terms and Conditions and/or your use of Coached.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these Terms and Conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these Terms and Conditions to another entity where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held by court to be contrary to law, then such provision shall be interpreted to reflect the intention of the parties and shall not affect the enforceability of the remaining provisions.
- If you breach these Terms and Conditions and we choose not to take any action against you immediately, we will still be entitled to enforce our rights and remedies at a later date and in any other occasion of your breach of the Terms and Conditions.
- We will not be responsible for any breach of these Terms and Conditions caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
- The Company Site and Coached are owned and operated by Coached Pte. Ltd. (Company Registration No. 201435627D) having its registered address at 27 Purvis Street, #04-02, Suite C, Singapore 188604.
- If you have any queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
By accessing the Site, and/or providing personal data to Coached, you hereby acknowledge that you have read this Policy and that you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by Coached in accordance with this Policy. If you do not consent to the terms of this Policy, please do not access the Site, or provide your personal data to Coached.
Coached does not knowingly collect or solicit personal data from those below the age of 18, or knowingly allow such persons to register an account with Coached (“Account”). If you are under 18, please do not use the Site, or attempt to register an Account or send any personal data about yourself to us.
WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA?
“Personal data” means data about a person who can be identified (i) from that data, or (ii) from that data and other information to which Coached has or is likely to have access.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DOES COACHED COLLECT?
We gather various types of personal data of our users and customers, as explained more fully below.
Data that is voluntarily provided. Coached collects personal data that you voluntarily provide to us, whether through the Site, or other platforms or channels (such as through our fitness lab, email, telephone and other forms of communication). At various places on the Site, or in the course of obtaining the services provided by Coached, you may be required to provide certain personal data such as your full name, email address, address, country of residence, telephone number and other personal information, in order to access or use certain features or services of the Site, or to otherwise obtain our services. For example, personal data may be collected when you register an Account, visit our fitness lab, make a purchase, enter a contest, promotion or survey, fill up a form, provide comments, suggestions or feedback, or when you contact our customer service or helpdesk via email, phone or other channels. You can always choose not to provide your personal data, but you may not be able to access or use certain features or services of the Site, or to obtain certain services from us.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR DATA?
Generally, we collect personal data in order to provide our products and services to you, and to personalize and improve our services and your user and customer experience with Coached. Personal data collected by Coached may be used:
- to verify and process your personal particulars and payment;
- to communicate with you, including to update you on the status of your training, and respond to your queries and requests;
- to improve our products or services;
- to inform you of promotions, offers, surveys, events, products and services, which may be of interest to you;
- to conduct marketing research, user profile and statistical analysis;
- to customise your online experience according to your chosen interests and preferences and enhance your current and future visits to the Site, and customer experience with us;
- to update and back-up our records;
- to reduce credit risk, detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity;
- to comply with law, the requests of law enforcement and regulatory officials, or orders of court;
- to enforce our legal rights and remedies; or
- for such other purposes notified to you on or before collection or use of the data.
WHO DO WE DISCLOSE DATA TO?
We do not rent, trade or sell your personal data. Your personal data will not be disclosed by Coached to any third party, except:
- any affiliate, subsidiary or partner of Coached;
- our technology and marketing service providers;
- credit card and payment processing companies;
- lawyers, auditors, professional advisors and investors of Coached; or
- any other agents, service providers or subcontractors acting on behalf of Coached to the extent required to carry out the purposes set out in section 4, or to do anything at your request; or
- where you expressely consent to such disclosure; or
where such disclosure is required or permitted by applicable law, statute, stock exchange regulation or by-law, regulatory or government order to court order
From time to time, we may collaborate with other third parties to organise joint marketing and promotional campaigns, offers or contests, and may require disclosure of your information to such third parties. For example, where a promotion or Voucher Code is specially offered to customers of our third party partner, we may share your information with that partner to the extent relevant to such promotional campaign. In some cases, you may not be able to enjoy the promotion, offer or participate in the contest, unless you consent to disclosure to our partner of your information. “Voucher Code” refers to any credits, vouchers, coupons or codes offered by Coached for use in the purchase of goods from Coached.
Recipients of your personal data may be located outside Singapore. You agree that we may transfer your personal data to our affiliates, subsidiaries and/or other third parties located outside of Singapore, as long as the personal data is handled in accordance with this Policy and all applicable laws. Coached will ensure recipients of your personal data are legally bound to provide a standard of protection for your personal data comparable to the protection afforded under the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (No. 26 of 2012).
IS YOUR DATA SECURE?
- As your Account is protected by a password for your privacy and security, we ask that you take steps to protect against unauthorised access or use of your Account. Please select and protect your password appropriately and limit access to your device and browser by signing off after you have finished accessing your Account. You are responsible for any loss, theft and compromise of your password and Account Information, and any activity on your Account that takes place through unauthorised password use.
- Coached understands the importance of keeping your personal data private and secure. We therefore put in place security arrangements to protect your privacy and personal data, in a manner that we believe is reasonably appropriate to prevent unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks. Please be informed that despite our best efforts, no security measures are impenetrable. Unauthorised entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of your personal data. Coached does not warrant or guarantee in any way that your personal information or private communications will always remain private and/or safe. Coached hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability directly or indirectly arising out of or in connection with, any loss, theft, or unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar actions with regard to any personal data held or maintained by us, except to the extent caused by our fault or negligence.
Coached may provide links to other sites ("Linked Sites") that may be of relevance and interest to you. Coached has no control over, and are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Linked Sites, and you hereby waive any claim against us with respect to the Linked Sites.
In order to improve our products and services, we collect data by way of “cookies”. Cookies help us measure the number of visits, average time spent, page views and other statistics relating to your access to the Site. This information allows us to better administer the Site, and provide a more tailored and user-friendly service to our Site visitors. Cookies are small data files that are sent to your browser from our Site and are stored on your computer’s or device’s hard drive. Each time you visit our Site from the same computer or device, the cookie will be retrieved from your computer or device, enabling our Site to recognise your computer or device as having previously visited our Site and thereby increase the functionality of our Site on your computer or device. Our cookies cannot be used to get data from your hard drive, to get your email address or any other data that can be traced to you personally. Most web browsers and devices can be set to notify you when you receive a cookie or to prevent cookies from being sent; if you use these features, you may limit the functionality we can provide you when you visit our Site.
HOW TO ACCESS AND CORRECT YOUR DATA?
If you wish to access, correct or update your personal data, you may do so at any time by accessing your Account settings through the Site. Alternatively, you may contact us at email@example.com. You are responsible for providing us with correct and updated information.
WHAT CHOICES DO I HAVE?
- Keep in mind that the information we gather is in an effort to offer you a superior online training experience that is customized. You may be able to access, correct or update certain information as explained in Section 9 above. When you update information, however, we may maintain a copy of the unrevised information in our records.
- You may request deletion of your account by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that some information may remain in our private records after deletion of your account. We may use any aggregated data derived from or incorporating your personal data after you delete your account, but not in a manner that would identify you personally unless permitted by law.
- If you do not wish to receive email or other communications from us, you can unsubscribe from our mailing list by using the unsubscribe facility that may be provided with such email or communication, or contact us at email@example.com.
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
Please direct any questions or concerns that you may have regarding our handling of your personal data to:
Please provide your name, contact number, email address and all relevant details along with your question or concern, so that we can review and respond to your question or concern in an efficient and effective manner.
RIGHT TO AMEND POLICY
This Policy is governed by and shall be construed in accordance with Singapore law including without limitation the provisions of the Evidence Act (Chapter 97), Electronic Transactions Act (Cap. 88) and the PDPA, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.